New TrickleStar 7 Outlet Advanced PowerStrip, 1080 Joules, 3ft cord by TrickleStar 12pcs (Rg Price $34.99/pc)
Tricklestar’s 7 outlet advanced power strip includes 1 Control Outlet, 2 Always On Outlets (1 outlet transformer spaced), and 4 Switched Outlets (1 outlet transformer spaced) with an angled space saver plug. It has selectable switching thresholds 10W / 22W / 42W with ceramic surge protection. Power strip has LED status indication lights (Ground, Surge Status, Control, Switched Outlets). 15A resettable circuit breaker. 72,000 Amps / 1080 Joules. <40dB noise filtering.
The TrickleStar 7-outlet AV Advanced PowerStrip Plus is an energy-saving surge protector that saves you money by reducing active and standby power waste in your home entertainment system.
Active power waste occurs when the TV is left on and no one is watching it, whereas standby power waste is energy consumed by AV electronic equipment even after you turn them off. The AV Advanced PowerStrip Plus reduces active power waste by switching off the TV when not in use and cuts standby power waste by removing supplied power to peripheral electronic equipment.
How it Works
Featuring a highly-accurate sensor, the AV Advanced PowerStrip Plus detects remote control signals and motion in the room to determine whether the TV is being used. If no remote control activity or motion is detected within the countdown timer period, the AV Advanced PowerStrip Plus automatically powers down the TV and AV peripheral electronics plugged into the switched outlets, saving you money and energy.
- Saves energy and reduces electricity costs by automatically powering down the TV and AV electronics when left on and not in use
- Eliminates standby power waste by removing supplied power to AV peripheral electronics (e.g., DVD player, AV receiver, speakers)
- Features a visual flashing LED and an audible chirp notification to effectively alert you prior to powering down electronics
- Premium-quality, fireproof surge protection safeguards electronic equipment against dangerous surge spikes
- Improves video and sound quality of connected electronics by filtering out electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference
Reduces active & standby power waste in AV entertainment systems
Designed to save energy by reducing active and standby power waste in audiovisual (AV) home entertainment systems, the AV Advanced PowerStrip Plus monitors remote control activity and motion to determine device usage, and it automatically switches off the TV and AV peripheral electronics when left on and not in use.
Intelligent multi-sensing technology ensures proper shutdown of AV electronics
A highly-accurate multi-sensor that connects to the power strip detects IR remote control signals and motion from the moment you power on your television. If you leave the TV on, the sensor will detect a lapse in remote control activity and user presence (motion). When no activity is detected within the countdown period (configurable to 1 or 2 hours), the TV and AV peripheral electronics automatically power down, saving you money and energy.
Premium-quality, fireproof surge protection safeguards electronics from surges
TrickleStar’s surge protector products incorporate advanced surge protection technology with ceramic-encased Metal Oxide Varistors that suppress more energy and dissipate heat faster than traditional surge protection products. The ceramic casing is fireproof and therefore capable of preventing fire during abnormal surge conditions.
Reduces active and standby power waste
This energy-savvy surge protector reduces power waste by automatically switching off the TV and AV peripheral electronics when not in use.
Accurately determines if AV electronics are in use
The connected multi-sensor detects IR remote control signals and motion to accurately determine whether the TV and AV electronics are being used.
Compatible with all types of televisions
Advanced power measurement and auto-threshold detection ensure compatibility with all types of televisions.
Effective visual & audible alert notifications
A flashing LED notification and optional piezo buzzer (soft audible chirp) alert user prior to powering down electronics
- 15 Amp resettable circuit breaker
- Heavy-duty power cord with an angled, space-saver plug
- Surge/ground/switched status LED indicators
- 1,080 Joules of premium-quality, fireproof surge protection
- <40 dB EMI/RFI noise filtering
- Two always-on outlets
- Five switched (energy-saving) outlets with one current-sensing for the TV
- Child protective outlet covers
- Multi-sensor that detects IR remote control signals and motion
- Flashing LED and audible piezo buzzer notification
- Manual on/off button for switched outlets
- 8-foot cable
- The Tier 1 Advanced PowerStrip (APS) provides premium quality, fireproof surge protection for PC and TV peripherals.
- The Tier 1 APS eliminates standby power consumed by PC and TV peripherals.
- The Tier 1 APS protects electronics with state of the art surge protection.
- The Tier 1 APS provides simple automation to reduce plug-load.
- The Tier 1 APS is easy to install.